- This event has passed.
Open Space Master Plan Community Workshop
March 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The department of Public Works & Natural Resources is in the process of updating the City’s Open Space Master Plan. The intent of this comprehensive plan is to evaluate Longmont’s open space needs to proactively plan for the future.
The City has engaged the services of GreenPlay LLC, a nationally renowned park / open space and recreation consulting firm, to help in analysis and development of the updated plan. GreenPlay LLC drafted the initial Open Space and Trails Master Plan in 2002.
- The meeting will consist of a presentation and interactive work stations. Participants will be asked a variety of questions to evaluate the open space accomplishments over the past 15 years and to assess the needs of the community that should be addressed in this updated comprehensive plan.
- Dinnertime snacks will be provided during a welcome period from 5:30 – 6pm just before the meeting.
- Participants should plan to attend for the full time.
- Youth participation is encouraged.
- Spanish translators will be available.